Emulex LPE-16000 Host Bus Adapter
The Emulex LPE-16000 Host Bus Adapter from Dell™ offers an exceptional performance and advanced management functionality that can shave days off installing and managing adapters. It is coupled with up to 3x better IOPS performance per watt, which makes Dell 16 Gb Fibre Channel (16GFC) host bus adapters the clear choice for the toughest virtualized, cloud and mission critical deployments.
- Its vScale performance and scalability-multi-core ASIC engine with eight cores supports 255 VFs, 1024 MSi-X and 8192 logins/open exchanges for maximum VM density-up to 4x more than other adapters;
- It has 2x management functionality, and takes half the time to manage with OneCommand Manager;
- It has unique OneCommand Manager plug-in for VMware vCenter for centralized management of adapters within a VMware environment;
- The GreenState power efficiency-reduces data center power consumption and associated OPEX by delivering exceptional power to port ratios;
- BlockGuard data integrity-T10 PI support protects against silent data corruption;
- vEngine CPU offload-lowers CPU burden on host server, enabling support for more VMs;
- Rock-solid reliability and thermal characteristics, essential for mission-critical, cloud and virtualized applications;
- Support for Message Signaled Interrupts extended (MSI-X), improves host utilization and enhances application performance;
- Support for 16GFC and (8GFC) devices;
- It contains comprehensive virtualization capabilities with support for N_Port ID Virtualization (NPIV);
- Provides Virtual Fabric Host-to-fabric Fibre Channel Security Protocol (FC-SP) authentication;
- Common driver model, allows a single driver to support all HBAs provided by Emulex on a given OS.
This product is compatible with the following systems:
- PowerEdge R630;
- PowerEdge R730;
- PowerEdge R730XD;
- PowerEdge R910;
- PowerEdge T630.