Clean, reliable and efficient
Ensure dependable, efficient IT performance with uninterruptable power supplies (UPS) from Dell. You can address a wide range of power needs — from providing essential protection for servers, storage and networks to meeting the most demanding power requirements — with Dell line-interactive UPS models, which incorporate APC™ designs by Schneider Electric™.
Dell Smart-UPS Line Interactive
Deliver reliable, network-grade power to your servers, storage and network devices. Rack-mount and tower models offer high efficiency at low, medium and high loads.
- High-efficiency mode: Helps to lower utility and cooling costs
- Emergency power off (EPO): Performs remote UPS shut down during an emergency. (1500VA model option)
- LCD: Displays detailed and accurate information in real time
- Network-grade power: Ensures stable power conditions by filtering noise, regulating voltage automatically and incorporating surge protection
- Communication ports: Includes serial and USB ports, and a SmartSlot for network cards
- Enhanced battery management: Helps extend battery life with temperature-compensated algorithms
LCD: Accurately provides real-time status updates with your choice of basic or advanced menus
- Operating mode and efficiency
- Load VA/Watts/Amps
- Input/output voltage and frequency
- Battery capacity and runtime
Control: UPS and outlet group settings
- Power and quality settings
- Alarm settings
Test & diagnostics: Initiate battery and runtime tests
Logs: Explanation of last 10 transfers and faults
- UPS and replacement battery part numbers
- Serial numbers
Grow with our portfolio
In addition to Dell Smart-UPS Line-Interactive and Online products, the Data Center Infrastructure (DCI) portfolio offers multiple support options1, rack enclosures and both KVM (keyboard, video, mouse) and KMM (keyboard, monitor, mouse) products. Whether you support a single server or an entire data center, Dell has your infrastructure needs covered.