- Our sustaining qualification process allows for testing and certifying the newest in technology on your Dell system
- Dell Memory is built using industry leading OEM grade quality parts
- Only first pass yielded product is acceptable to meet Dell’s high quality standard, only available when purchased from Dell
- Our Limited Lifetime Warranty guarantees that if our Dell memory should ever fail, we will replace it
- Dell Certified means no worry of voiding your system’s hardware warranty
- Technical Support
- Our experienced technical support staff is available to answer any questions regarding your Dell Certified Memory upgrade
- Memory that is not Dell-certified may not be supported by Dell’s Technical Support
Supercharge your Dell™ system with a Dell Memory upgrade engineered, tested and customized for your system. Adding more memory revs to your system's engine and allows you to release its full potential when working with 3D imaging, multimedia, and other memory intensive applications.
Dell™ Branded memory offered in the Memory Selector is fully compatible and supported by Dell. Memory offered now may differ in speed from the original system memory but has been qualified to work in the system. When mixed, the memory will perform at the lowest speed populated or the highest speed allowed by the system.
Dell System Owner’s Manuals
*Image shown is for representational purposes only.
1 For a copy of our guarantees or limited warranties, please write Dell USA L.P., Attn: Warranties, One Dell Way, Round Rock, Texas 78682. For more information visit, www.dell.com/us/en/gen/services/service_service_plans.htm
This product is compatible with the following systems:
- PowerEdge C8000
- PowerEdge R230
- PowerEdge R330
- PowerEdge T130
- PowerEdge T330
- Precision Workstation T3420
- Precision Workstation T3620.