QuickScan® Desk - L
General Purpose Corded Handheld Laser Bar Code Reader
The QuickScan reader series is Datalogic Scanning’s value line of general purpose handheld data collection products. As an entry level scanner, the QuickScan L scanner provides a simple solution for those who prefer laser scanning technology and need to read bar codes at nominal distances. A wider than usual scan angle provides the ability to read a longer bar code from a shorter distance.
Perfect for use in retail and office environments, its small, lightweight and ergonomic design is comfortable to use during daily operations. The QuickScan L reader has snappy reading performance and is capable of reading a wide range of symbologies including the majority of 1D codes plus GS1 DataBar™ linear codes.
The QuickScan L reader has been designed with durability in mind. One of the most vulnerable features of any scanner is damage to the scan window. When such incidents happen, the scanner may have to be replaced. The QuickScan L reader was specifically designed so that a replacement window pack can be ordered to replace damaged or scratched windows without having to send the scanner away for repairs. This helps to reduce the total cost of ownership during the life of the scanner and helps to ensure that it is always available for use.
Each QuickScan L reader comes with multiple interfaces which cover the most popular interfaces and includes various packaging options so that it can be ordered as the scanner only or as a kit equipped with a scanner, cable and stand to facilitate hand-free reading options.
- Wider scan angle for longer code reading
- User replaceable scan window
- Multi-interface solution for the most popular interfaces
- Supports GS1 DataBar™ linear codes
- Water and Particulate Sealing Rating: IP42
- Drop resistance to 1.5 m / 4.9 ft
- 20 kV Electrostatic protection (air discharge)
- 1D / Linear Codes
- Autodiscriminates all standard 1D codes including GS1 DataBar™ linear codes
- Postal Codes
- Operating (Typical)
- Standby/Idle (Typical)
- Input Voltage
- Ambient Light
- Drop Resistance
- Withstands repeated drops from 1.5 m / 5.0 ft onto a concrete surface
- ESD Protection (Air Discharge)
- Humidity (Non-Condensing)
- Particulate and Water Sealing
- 0 to 50 °C / 32 to 122 °F
- -40 to 70 °C / -40 to 158 °F
- Keyboard Wedge
- Multiple Interfaces Available
- Colors Available
- 17.0 x 7.1 x 6.6 cm / 6.7 x 2.8 x 2.6 in
Reading Ranges - Typical Depth of Field
- Light Source
- Print Contrast Ratio (Minimum)
- Read Rate (Maximum)
- Reading Angle
- Roll (Tilt)
- Skew (Yaw)
- Reading Indicators
- Beeper (Adjustable Tone)
- Good Read LED
- Resolution (Maximum)
Safety & Regulatory
- Minimum distance determined by symbol length and scan angle.
- Printing resolution, contrast, and ambient light dependent.
- 5 mils
- 2.0 to 13.0 cm / 0.8 to 5.1 in
- 7.5 mils
- 1.0 to 20.0 cm / 0.4 to 8.0 in
- 10 mils
- 0.5 to 22.0 cm / 0.2 to 8.6 in
- 13 mils
- 0.5 to 24.5 cm / 0.2 to 9.8 in
- 20 mils
- 3.0 to 27.0 cm / 1.2 to 10.5 in
- Agency Approvals
- The product meets necessary safety and regulatory approvals for its intended use.
- The Quick Reference Guide for this product can be referred to for a complete list of certifications.
- Environmental Compliance
- Complies to China RoHS
- Complies to EU RoHS
- Laser Classification
- Caution Laser Radiation - Do not stare into beam
- EN 60825-1 Class 2
- IEC 60825-1 Class 2