- Ergonomic, compact and robust.
- Microsoft Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5.
- Assisted GPS (A-GPS) with Skyhook‘s Core Engine hybrid positioning system for location-based applications.
- 3G/4G (HSPA+) mobile radio for voice and data communication.
- Summit embedded 802.11 b/g/n radio Cisco CCX v4 certified for enterprise-class mobile connectivity.
- Bluetooth® wireless technology Class 2 with EDR for simultaneous connections with lower power consumption.
- Laser or wide aspect 2D imager.
- 3 Megapixel autofocus camera with flash.
- 256 MB RAM / 512 MB Flash memory.
- XScale™ PXA 310 @ 806 MHz processor.
- User-accessible micro SD memory slot (SDHC).
- Ruggedized with 1.2 m / 4 ft drop to concrete resistance and IP54 protection class.
- Wavelink Avalanche® device management pre-licensed.
INDUSTRY - APPLICATIONS
- Retail: Merchandising, Pricing, Stock Management, Inventory, Assisted Sales and Gift Registry.
- T&L: Route Accounting, Direct Store Delivery, Work Force Management, Courier Value-added Services and Ticket Verification.
- Manufacturing: Electronics & Computers/Food & Beverage Merchandising, Field Sales and Management.
- Hospitality/Entertainment: Cinemas, Theaters, Museums, Events, Travel, Leisure and Ticket Verification.
- Services: Commercial Services, Library Management.
COMPACT AND COMPLETE
The Lynx™ PDA combines the latest technology in a pocketable and robust package. This state-of-the-art PDA features an 806 MHz processor with 256 MB RAM and 512 MB Flash, all delivered in the industry’s most appreciated ergonomic form factor. The Lynx PDA has handy LED’s to provide instant status on battery charging, good read indicator and keyboard state. It offers a vibrator for customizable alerts and an accelerometer to automatically orient the display.
INDOOR AND OUTDOOR RELIABILITY
The Lynx PDA offers excellent aesthetics complimented by industrial robustness that survives indoor and outdoor usage. A high drop resistance rating ensures the ruggedness of the Lynx PDA.
The Lynx PDA comes equipped with either a 1D laser scanner or a 2D bar code imager. For emerging applications requiring evidence of task execution or damaged documentation, an autofocus camera is included with a built-in flash providing a solution to collect and document with photos.
WIRELESS COMMUN ICATIONS
The Lynx wireless technology provides four radios with internal antennas: Bluetooth® EDR for fast and close data connections, 802.11 b/g/n Cisco CCX v4 certified for quick wireless network
access, 3G/4G (HSPA+) for real-time wide area communication and Assisted GPS (A-GPS) with Skyhook‘s Core Engine hybrid positioning system for location based applications.
DEVELOP, DEPLOY, DIRECT
The Lynx PDA integrates the latest Microsoft operating system using Windows® Embedded Handheld 6.5 for mobile devices. This industry leading operating system is complimented by Wavelink Avalanche® to enable fast configuration and deployment.