- SAP Certified - Integration with SAP Application
- GS1 databar compatible (To know more)
- Laser scanner with “Green spot”, providing good read feedback (Datalogic patent), Standard, High Performance and Extra Long Range Laser reading options
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.0 and Microsoft Windows CE 5.0 operating system
- Bluetooth® wireless technology
- Summit embedded 802.11 b/g radio for enterprise-class mobile connectivity with CCX V4 certification
- 1.8 m (6 ft) drop resistance
- IP64 protection class
- Large high visibility color graphic display with touch screen
- Voice and VoIP support
- Wavelink Powered™ with pre-installed and pre-licensed Wavelink® Avalanche™ and Terminal Emulation
The Kyman™ rugged mobile computer is designed to survive demanding environments and provide ergonomics that reduce operator fatigue. A sturdy outer case with overmold protection ensures reliability and robustness.
Kyman™ resists harsh environments, multiple drops, strong shocks, repetitive tumbles and freezing temperatures.
Kyman™ is available in hand-held and pistol grip models. Its detachable handle provides maximum fl exibility switch between hand-held and pistol grip operations, without affecting Kyman's™ intrinsic robustness.
Kyman™ offers a wide range of Data Capture options including bar code and Voice Recognition. Standard laser, high performance laser and extra long range laser options provide data capture from near contact to several meters away. A vast variety of symbologies enable Kyman™ to meet every market and application objective. Kyman™ simultaneously supports WLAN and Personal Area Networks. 802.11 b/g CCX V4 certified offers all the advantages of the Cisco WLAN infrastructure and the latest in security protocols, WPA™ and WPA2™
Kyman™ maximizes operations for the enterprise using the fastest X Scale processor available. The latest Windows CE operating system increases the return on investment through seamless integration and ease of deployment.