The Joya™ X2 General Purpose (GP) device with 2D imaging technology is the standardized version of the highly successful Joya Self-Shopping device, specifically developed to offer a simple and intuitive, yet powerful device for retail shop-floor applications, for back-office inventory management and for Access Control in the Entertainment or Transportation industries.
The Joya X2 GP device includes a new keyboard layout with specific settings for General Purpose mobile computing. It is offered with Datalogic’s CE6 Software Development Kit (SDK), offering application development in C/C++ and .NET as well as easy application portability from other Datalogic X3 devices.
- Able to read bar codes/2D codes from product labels, coupons, smartphone displays and electronic labels
- General Purpose Keyboard layout
- Lightweight, rugged and easy to use
- Covers are customizable with the retailer’s brand image
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth® and USB connectivity
- Backlit color graphic QVGA 2.8 inch display with Touchscreen
- Microsoft® Windows CE 6.0 Operating System
- Avalanche & Datalogic’s Pal pre-installed and licensed
- Lanyard to tether the device
- Datalogic X3 SDK support for easy porting
- EASEOFCARE Service Plans offer a wide range of service options to protect your investment, ensuring maximum productivity and ROI