Wireless N 150 Home Router
The D-Link DIR-600 Wireless N 150 Home Router allows you to share your broadband Internet connection between multiple computers in your house. Once connected, you can create your own personal wireless home network to share documents, music, and photos.
Why N 150?
Based on Wireless N technology with a single antenna, the DIR-600 achieves wireless speeds of up to 150 Mbps and extended coverage with virtually no dead spots1. It is compatible with newer Wireless N and widespread
Wireless G technologies and is ideal for email, web browsing and file sharing in the home. It also comes with a 4-port 10/100Base-TX Ethernet switch to connect multiple wired devices such as computers, media players and game consoles.
The DIR-600 supports the latest wireless security features to help prevent unauthorised access, be it from over the wireless network or from the Internet. Support for WEP, WPA and WPA2 standards ensure that the best possible encryption may be used while the dual active firewalls (SPI and NAT) prevent potential attacks from across the Internet.
Strong parental controls are included, that allow blocking or allowing of specific web sites completely or at certain times of the day.
Intelligent data prioritisation
The DIR-600 includes a Quality of Service (QoS) option. When enabled, the router improves your online experience, by ensuring that interactive traffic such as gaming, audio and video is prioritised over less time-sensitive traffic such as e-mail or file transfers
Easy to install
The D-Link Click’n Connect (DCC) wizard allows anybody without any prior technical knowledge to install the router and connect to the Internet within minutes, just by running the product CD2. In just a few simple steps, the user is taken through establishing physical connections (power and cabling), configuring wireless network settings, security and connecting to their ISP.
Wireless security is enabled by simply pushing the button on the side of the router.
- Up to 150 Mbps wireless speeds
- Single antenna Wireless N technology for best coverage
- “Works with Windows Vista™” label
- Certified for Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS) specification
- QoS Engine option for prioritisation of voice and video
• 1 10/100Base-TX WAN port
• 4 10/100Base-TX LAN ports
• 1 detachable Wireless LAN antenna
• IEEE 802.11n (draft) Wireless LAN specification, single antenna design
• Up to 150 Mbps wireless speeds
• Backward compatible with 802.11g wireless networks
• Simple wireless encryption set up at the touch of a button (WPS - Wireless Protect Setup)
• Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA / WPA2)
Quality of Service (QoS)
• QoS Engine option for data prioritisation
• Wireless Multimedia (WMM) for WLAN traffic
• Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
• Built-in NAT firewall
• Content filtering with URL blocking and scheduling
• Denial of Service (DoS) prevention
• Multiple IPSEc/PPTP pass-through VPN sessions
• MAC address filtering
• Support for 802.1X RADIUS
• D-Link Click’n Connect easy set-up with wizard in 18 languages
• Web-based management