The D-Link DUB-C5AB is a 15 ft Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified type “A” to type “B” cable. USB 2.0 extends the speed of the peripheral-to-PC connection from 12 Mbps** on USB 1.1 to up to 480 Mbps* -- 40 times faster than USB 1.1 when connected to another USB 2.0 device. The higher bandwidth supports such applications as digital image creation and web publishing, where multiple hi-speed peripherals run simultaneously.
As Hi-Speed USB 2.0 devices are released to the market, quality and compatibility with other USB devices is extremely important. The D-Link DUB-C5AB is USB-IF certified to ensure that your USB devices will work and operate at the fastest speed possible.
The DUB-C5AB can be used with the following D-Link products.
- DUB-H4: 4-Port USB 2.0 Hub
- DUB-H7: 7-Port USB 2.0 Hub
- DUB-E100: USB 2.0 Fast Ethernet Adapter
- DUB-A2: 2-Port USB 2.0 PCI Adapter
- DU-520: 5-Port USB 2.0 PCI Adapter
- DSB-500: 2-Port USB 1.1 PCI Adapter
- DSB-H4: 4-Port USB 1.1 Hub
- DSB-H7: 7-Port USB 1.1 Hub
- DSB-650TX: USb 1.1 Fast Ethernet Adapter
- DMP-HD610: Roq-it 10GB MP3 Jukebox
* Maximum transfer rate based on USB 2.0 specifications. Actual data throughput will vary.
** Maximum transfer rate based on USB 1.1 specifications. Actual data throughput will vary.
- USB Specification Version 2.0
- USB Specification Version 1.1
- USB Specification Version 1.0
| Compatible Operating Systems
- All Operating Systems. The DUB-C5AB is OS Independent
- One downstream USB Type "A" receptacle
- One upstream USB Type "B" receptacle
| Cable Length
|| 15 Feet (5 Meters)|
| Supplied Current
|| 500 mA per port|
| Card Type
|| PCI Version 2.2|
|| CE, FCC Class B, EMI
|| 1 Year|