The D-Link QuickMedia DUB-H7 2.0 is a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 7-port hub that is backward compatible with USB 1.0 and 1.1. The DUB-H7 allows connection of up to seven additional USB peripherals or devices to your USB ready PC or Mac.
Designed to provide quick and easy access, the D-Link DUB-H7 provides seven Type A USB downstream ports for connecting USB peripherals, devices, or other USB hubs. A single Type B upstream port connects the DUB-H7 to the host computer or another USB hub, enabling up to 127 devices to be connected by cascading multiple hubs.
Configured directly by the operating system, the D-Link DUB-H7 operates seamlessly with both Microsoft WindowsTM and Apple MacintoshTM Operating Systems.
Diagnostic LEDs provide port status for each port and power status. The DUB-H7 includes an Installation Guide, a 6-foot Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified A to B cable, and power adapter.
The DUB-H7 is backward compatible with USB 1.0 and USB 1.1, allowing you to connect all your existing USB peripherals and integrates easily in your existing network at home or in the office.
* Theoretical USB 2.0 Speed. Actual throughput will vary depending on network conditions and environmental factors.
- USB Specification Version 2.0
- USB Specification Version 1.1
- USB Specification Version 1.0
- OHCI (Open Host Controller
- EHCI (Enhanced Host Controller
| Operating Systems
- Mac OS X 10.1 and above with
- Microsoft Windows XP, ME, 2000,
98SE with USB Support
| Supplied Current
|| Self-Powered Mode: 500mA per port|
- One upstream USB Type B Port
- Seven downstream USB Type A Ports
|| 99.6 mm x 59.5 mm x 25.7 mm|
|| Up to 127 devices by cascading|
| Operating Temperature
|| 0°C to 40°C|
| Storage Temperature
|| 0 to 95%, non-condensing|
|| 5% to 95%, non-condensing|
| Power Requirements
|| Self Powered -12.6W, 3 A @ 5 VDC|
| Power supply
|| Output 5V 3A|
|| CE, FCC Class B, VCCI, UL|
|| 1 Year|