18x High Speed Dome Network Camera
• ¼” EX-View CCD sensor for superior image quality
• 18x optical zoom
• 12x digital zoom
• Motorised pan & tilt with proportional speed adjustment
• Built-in IR-Cut Removable (ICR) filter, for enhanced colour rendering in the day and good results in low light conditions
• Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology, for clear images in strong backlight
• Digital I/Os for sensor input and alarm output
• IP66 certified weatherproof casing, with built-in heater and fan
• Vandal-proof dome
• Selectable streaming in MPEG-4 or MJPEG compression
• Monitoring software included (support for up to 32 cameras)
The DCS-6815 High Speed 18x High Speed Dome Network Camera is a professional outdoor IP surveillance solution which connects to your network to provide high-quality live video over the Internet. The inconspicuous dome enclosure can be mounted in a variety of positions based on your needs.
Day & night powerful surveillance
Equipped with Sony’s proprietary EX-View technology, the camera’s sensor shows a drastically improved light sensitivity, so that it can deliver excellent image quality and levels of detail. In addition, the camera includes a built-in Infrared Cut Removable (ICR) filter, which allows the camera to capture crisp colour images during the daytime, and clear grayscale images in low-light. It also includes Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology, which provides clear images with a good level of detail even when the camera is hit with strong backlight, for example when facing intense sunlight that may be streaming in through a nearby window.
Effective monitoring with Pan, Tilt, and Zoom (PTZ) functions
The pan function provides a 360° range of motion. Pan and tilt speeds are proportional to the optical zoom ratio of the camera, so when the camera zooms in, the panning speed is automatically slowed to improve camera tracking and controllability. You can program the camera to automatically sweep areas of interest by defining routes with specific pan, tilt, zoom and focus features.
The camera is housed in an IP66 certified weatherproof casing, which protects it against rain and dust. A built-in heater and fan allows the camera to operate in extreme environments at temperatures ranging from -40°C to 50°C.
Recording & storage
Embedded with a powerful SoC (System-on-Chip), the camera provides high-quality, real-time video compression in MPEG-4 or Motion JPEG formats.
You can record directly onto an FTP server located off-site or a Network Video Recorder (NVR), such as D-Link’s DNS-722-4 or DNS-726-4. These devices can control multiple cameras and support RAID-1 for backup of the video footage.
A complete surveillance solution
The camera provides eight alarm inputs and one alarm output to connect alarm devices. With this function, alarm systems distributed across an area to monitor can initiate swift camera movements to catch event images, a cost-effective alternative to multiple fixed cameras overseeing the same area.
Snapshots may be sent via e-mail, based on motion detection or D/I signal.
With the free D-ViewCam software included, up to 32 cameras may be monitored on a single computer screen at one central location.
• ¼” EX-View CCD sensor
• Minimum illumination: 0.1 Lux (colour), 0.01 Lux (B/W)
• 4.1-73.8 mm focal length
• 18x optical zoom
• 12x digital zoom
• I/O connectors: 8 alarm inputs, 1 alarm output
• 360° Pan angle
• -10° ~ 190° Tilt angle
• Up to 4 PTZ cruise paths
• Up to 256 pre-set points
• Up to 8 pre-set sequences
• Up to 24 privacy masks
• Auto Flip support
• Backlight compensation
• Built-in heater and fan
• 10/100Base-TX Ethernet port
• D-Link Dynamic DNS support
• Direct connection to the Internet with PPPoE
• Simultaneous MPEG-4 / MJPEG streams
• Resolution: up to 25 fps (PAL)
• JPEG for stillimage
• Adjustable image size and quality
• Configurable motion detection windows
• Day/ Night: IR Cut filter
Monitoring and recording
• Remote management/control of up to 32 cameras
• Recording to a NAS device or local hard drive via web browser
• Direct recording to a NAS device
• Motion triggered video recording and e-mail alerts
• Scheduled video recording