High Speed Ethernet Adapter
Forventet på lager
D-Link Hi-Speed USB 2.0 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet Adapter
The D-Link DUB-E100 is a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet Adapter specifically designed to plug into an available Universal Serial Bus (USB) port on a desktop or laptop PC running Microsoft Windows XP, Me, 2000 or 98. Based on USB 2.0, the DUB-E100 extends the transfer speed of earlier USB Fast Ethernet adapters to true 10/100Mbps connectivity.
As a USB device, the D-Link DUB-E100 eliminates the need to use an ISA, PCI, or PC Card slot to add LAN connectivity to a PC desktop or laptop computer. Installation and use are further simplified by living up to USB's out-of-the-box installation approach to connecting computer peripherals. You will not need to open the case of your computer, nor will you be required to set IRQ's. The D-Link DUB-E100 represents the simplest way to connect your computer to an Ethernet based network.
The D-Link DUB-E100 provides a standard RJ-45 connector for a quick and simple method of connecting to an Ethernet 10Mbps or Fast Ethernet 100Mbps based LAN via a network hub or switch. The single type "B" USB port enables it to be connected directly to a USB host computer, or a USB Hub.
Power for the DUB-E100 is provided directly by the USB bus eliminating the need for an external power adapter. It also supports USB's energy saving suspend and resume functions to minimize power consumption, which is especially useful for laptop/notebook users.
- USB Specification Version 2.0
- USB Specification Version 1.1
- USB Specification Version 1.0
- OHCI (Open Host Controller Interface)
- EHCI (Enhanced Host Controller Interface)
- IEEE 802.3 Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3u 100 BASE-T, TX and T4 compatible
- Supports suspended mode and remote wakeup
- Embedded 7K * 16 bit SRAM Buffer
- Supports full and half duplex in Fast Ethernet
| Compatible Operating Systems
|| USB 2.0 Speed
- Microsoft Windows XP, ME, 2000, 98 with USB 2.0 Support
USB 1.x Speed
- Microsoft Windows XP, ME, 2000, 98 with USB 1.x Support
- One upstream USB Type "B" receptacle
- One RJ-45 (10/100Mbps Dual-Speed)
| Wiring Topology
|| Tiered Star |
|| Up to 127 devices by cascading multiple hubs |
| Diagnostic LED's
| Operating Temperature
|| 0°C to 70°C |
| Storage Temperature
|| 0 to 95%, no-condensing |
|| 5% to 95%, non-condensing |
| Power Requirements
|| Bus Powered - 2.5 W, 0.5 A @ 3.3 VDC (+ or - .3 VDC ) |
| Power Consumption
|| 150 mA @ 3.3 VDC |
Bildet kan avvike fra produktet. Vi tar forbehold mot trykkfeil og endringer av priser og spesifikasjoner uten varsel.