Sound Blaster Recon3D PCIe
PCIe Sound Core3D Card
Pure acceleration for your gaming audio
The next generation Sound Blaster card - the Sound Blaster Recon3D - is powered by Sound Core3D™ and heralds a new age in 3D gaming audio and online voice communication. Hardware-accelerated THX® TruStudio Pro™ audio technologies deliver unsurpassed audio playback quality, while the innovative CrystalVoice™ processing lets you communicate with crystal clear vocal fidelity in your multiplayer games, online chats and video conferencing.
Engineered for low power consumption and high performance, the Sound Core3D processor is Creative's first sound and voice processor to integrate a quad-core high-performance digital signal processor (DSP) and high-quality converters onto a single chip.
Powered by Sound Core3D™ quad-core audio processor
The revolutionary Sound Core3D Audio and Voice chipset accelerates THX TruStudio Pro and CrystalVoice processing effects, drastically improving your gaming experience with faster frame rates, more immersive gaming audio, and crystal clear voice communications.
THX® TruStudio Pro™ technologies
THX TruStudio Pro sound technologies create unprecedented levels of audio realism, including stunning 3D surround effects for your speakers and headsets.
CrystalVoice™ voice enhancement and clarity technology
Express yourself and be heard clearly in video conferencing, multiplayer games and online chats.
Dolby® Digital Live encoding
Dolby Digital Live encoding allows you to connect to your decoder or home theatre system through a single TOSlink for compelling 5.1 surround sound.
Dedicated high quality headphone amplifier
Supports studio quality headphones and headsets of up to 600 ohm impedance.
Scout Mode™ - Hear them before they hear you.
This proprietary technology allows you to hear your enemies from further away, giving you a distinct tactical advantage in combat.
Works with Windows 7
Compatible with Windows® 7, 32- or 64-bit operating systems. Enjoy the ultimate in Sound Blaster performance
Multiple connectivity options
Connect to your favorite audio equipment with ease.
- 24-bit Analog-to-Digital conversion of analog inputs (up to 96 kHz sample rate)
- 24-bit Digital-to-Analog conversion of digital sources (up to 96 kHz sample rate to analog outputs)
- 16-bit to 24-bit recording sampling rates: 8,11.025,16, 22.05, 24, 32, 44.1, 48 and 96kHz
- Line In / Microphone In: Shared 1/8" mini jack
- Headphone: 1 x 1/8" mini jack
- Speaker Out: 3x 1/8" mini jacks
- Optical Out: TOSLINK
- Optical In: TOSLINK
- Stereo/2.1 Speakers
- 5.1 Speakers
1 year limited hardware warrantyRequirements
Minimum System Requirements
- Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD® equivalent processor, 2.2 GHz or faster
- Intel, AMD® or 100% compatible motherboard
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 (32/64-bit)
- 1GB RAM
- 600MB of free hard disk space
- Available PCI Express® (x1, x4 or x16) slot
- Available CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive