Vengeance® — 4GB High Performance Laptop Memory Upgrade Kit (CMSX4GX3M1A1600C9)
If you're a serious road warrior or you use your notebook for heavy-duty applications like photo and video editing, your notebook should have as much memory as possible. Adding a 4GB or 8GB laptop memory upgrade kit will allow you to multitask between more programs at once and load and edit larger files without having to wait for data to buffer to the drive.
Many laptops — even those sold as performance systems — come equipped with memory that's not capable of running at the maximum speed supported by the processor. If your notebook is equipped with a 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i5 or Core i7 processor, it will automatically detect the faster speed supported by the Vengeance laptop memory upgrade kit. No BIOS adjustments are necessary to take advantage of the faster memory speed.
Vengeance memory is backward compatible with notebooks which use first-generation Intel Core i5 and Core i7 processors. Even if your notebook doesn't use the latest-generation processor, you can still upgrade to 8GB using only two memory slots, and enjoy the confidence of Corsair's renowned service and support.
There's a reason why world-champion overclockers, extreme gaming enthusiasts and high-end system builders all trust Corsair for high-performance memory that they can install with confidence and pride. Whether you're breaking your own records or you're simply building a dream gaming rig, you can count on Corsair memory.
- 9-9-9-24 latency
- Auto-overclocking (no bios configuration required)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Any PC or notebook which accepts standard DDR3 SODIMMs
- A 2nd Generation Intel Core i5 or i7 processor is required for Vengeance memory to run at its maximum rated speed
- Vengeance laptop memory upgrade kits installed into systems using 1st Generation Intel Core i5 or i7 processors will operate at the default memory speed