AX860 ATX Power Supply — 860 Watt 80 PLUS® Platinum Certified Fully-Modular PSU
AX Series PSUs offer world-class performance, with 80 PLUS Platinum-certified efficiency, low noise, fully modular cable sets, and high reliability for extreme performance systems.
Excess heat means wasted energy. 80 PLUS Platinum certified efficiency means less waste.
The fan doesn’t even spin when your system is idle or doing basic work like surfing the web or running office applications.
The fully modular cable set lets you use only the cables you need. You can install the AX Series first and then add cables one-by-one without having to deal with the dreaded “cable octopus."
High-quality components and careful design help ensure maximum protection for your PC’s components.
- Dedicated single +12V rail
- An ultra-quiet, 120mm double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow with exceptionally low noise levels by varying fan speed in response to temperature
- 80 PLUS Platinum certified, delivering up to 92% energy efficiency under real-world load conditions
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99
- Universal AC input from 90~264V
- Over-voltage, under-voltage, over-current, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety for your critical system components
- Engineered to meet maximum power output at a server-grade 50°C temperature rating.
- Self-test switch to determine PSU functionality even before installation.
- High-quality capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability
- A seven year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair's legendary technical support and customer service
- Safety Approvals: cTUVus, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TÜV, CCC, C-tick