CX500 — 80 PLUS® Bronze Certified Power Supply
The CX500 delivers the power needed for medium specification home or office PCs that do not have high numbers of components, while also offering high energy efficiency and low noise.
The Corsair Builder Series PSUs are designed for worry-free compatibility for your home desktop PC system build or upgrade. With features usually reserved for premium power supplies, it’s a great choice for systems where continuous and reliable power delivery and low noise are essential.
- Ultra-quiet 120mm fan delivers excellent airflow at exceptionally low noise levels by varying fan speed in response to temperature
- 80 PLUS Bronze certified
- 0.99 Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power
- Complies with ErP Lot 6 European Union standard for low standby power consumption
- Universal AC input from 90~264V — No more hassle of flipping that tiny red switch to select the voltage input!
- Extra long fully-sleeved cables support full-tower cases
- Dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components
- Over-voltage and over-power protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components
- Three year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair’s legendary technical support and customer service
- Supports the latest ATX12V v2.3 standard and is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 systems
- Safety Approvals: UL, CUL, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TÜV, CCC, C-tick
- Dimensions: 5.9"(W) x 3.4"(H) X 5.5"(L); 150mm(W) x 86mm(H) x 140mm(L)
- MTBF: 100,000 Hours