Force Series™ LX 512GB SATA 3 6Gb/s SSD
Solid-state storage that’s fast, compatible, and easy to install.
Replacing your mechanical hard drive with fast, reliable solid-state storage is a smart performance upgrade, and Force Series LX SSDs help make it easy. They have a slim 7mm form factor for compatibility with thin and light notebooks as well as standard desktop systems. SATA 3 support provides optimal speed on the latest systems, and backward compatibility with SATA 2 also makes them ideal for upgrading older PCs.
Driver-free installation helps you get up and running faster, too. And, it includes Corsair SSD Toolbox, our exclusive software for managing your Corsair solid-state drive and maintaining its performance.
- Interface Type: SATA 6.0 Gb/s (SATA 3).
- Form Factor: 7mm high, 2.5 inch.
- Max Sequential Read (ATTO): Up to 560MB/s.
- Max Sequential Write (ATTO): Up to 450MB/s.
- Operating Temperature: 0C to +70C.
- Storage Temperature: -40C to +85C.
- Operating Humidity: 90% RH (40° C).
- Storage Humidity: 93% RH (40° C).
- MTBF: 1.5 million hours.
- SATA 3 6Gb/s.
- Backward compatible with SATA II and SATA I.
- Microsoft® Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 7, Vista®, and XP; Macintosh OS X; Linux.
- 2.5" bay, or 3.5” bay with 2.5” drive support.
- 7mm height for laptop and notebook compatibility.