The Cooler Master V8 GTS is the latest addition to Cooler Masters famous V-series of Performance Heatsink featuring a powerful car engine look. The V8 GTS features a high performance horizontal vapor chamber. It spreads heat up to 8x faster than Heatpipes which minimizes CPU hotspots and quickly balances the heat load between all heatpipes. As a result the V8 GTS features revolutionary high efficiency and cooling performance.
- Cooler Master Horizontal Vapor Chamber Technology – minimizes CPU hotspots and spreads heat evenly to all heatpipes.
- Triple Tower Heatsink with 8 High Performance Heatpipes – Optimized for maximum cooling performance.
- Dual High airflow PWM fans with red LEDs.
- Fan speed, resulting performance, and noise can be fine tuned and customized.
- POM Bearing – Dustproof and long lasting. (up to 160,000 hours)
- Universal Mounting System compatible with all available Intel and AMD platforms.
||Intel® LGA 2011/1366/1156/1155/1150/775|
AMD FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3 /AM2
||154 x 149.8 x 166.5mm (6.1 x 5.9 x 6.6 in)|
|Heat Sink Dimensions
||154 x 140 x 153.5mm (6.1 x 5.5 x 6.0 in)|
|Heat Sink Material
||Vapor Chamber / 8 Heat Pipes / Aluminum Fins|
|Heat Sink Weight
|Heat Pipes Dimensions
||Ø 140 x 20 mm (5.5 x 0.8 inch)|
||600 – 1,600 RPM (PWM) ± 10%|
||28 – 82 CFM ± 10%|
|Fan Air Pressure
||0. 3 – 1.45 mmH2O ± 10%|
|Fan Life Expectancy
||POM bearing – Cooler Master 4th Gen. Bearing (*POM = Polyoxymethylene)|
||110g (0.24 lb) x 2|