Cooler Master developed the V-series to re-ascertain its position as the worlds top power supply brand.
Based on a brand new platform, it features outstanding efficiency, especially at typical low idle loads, excellent hold up times, voltage stability and ripple suppression. It only uses highest grade Japanese capacitors, most of them solid capacitors, as well as a massive high quality 42mm transformer. And thanks to high quality FDB fans V-series PSUs are extremely cool and quiet. The V-series uses a fully modular cable system with beautiful all black, extra slim flat-ribbon cables. This makes cable management a breeze and results in nice looking clean builds with the best possible airflow.
- Fully modular cable design incorporates a single 1000W +12V output that delivers up to 70A.
- 80 PLUS Gold certified: up to 93% efficiency @ 50% load
- Silent 135 mm FDB fan for lower noise and longer lifespan
- Six PCI-E 6+2 pin connectors to support high-end GPUs
- 100% high quality Japanese capacitor ensures performance and reliability.
- Reliable 5 year warranty
||Intel Form Factor ATX 12V V2.31|
|Dimension (W x L x H)
||150 x 170 x 86mm / 5.9 x 6.7 x 3.4 inch|
||90-264Vac (Auto Range)|
||10 - 5A|
|Input Frequency Range
||60 - 50Hz|
||Active PFC (>0.9)|
|Power Good Signal
|Hold Up Time
||Silent FDB 135mm|
||80 Plus Gold|
||M/B 20+4 Pin Connector x 1|
CPU 4+4 Pin x 1
PCI-e 6+2 Pin x 6
SATA x 9
4 Pin Peripheral x 4
4 Pin Floppy x 1