Silent Pro M2 720W
The Silent Pro M2 is the 2nd Generation of Cooler Masters successful Silent Pro M Series. It features a powerful single 12V rail capable of powering a HighEnd PC with 8 Core CPUs and several VGAs running in SLI or X-Fire. Thanks to its skillfully crafted aluminum-copper heatsink combined with a 135mm Super Silent HDB fan it remains cool and virtually silent in typical operation. The modular cable system with flat wires helps you to create a neat and organized build with excellent airflow resulting in a cool and quiet System overall. The M2 series comes with no less than a 5 year warranty!
- Copper-Aluminum Heat Sink
- This slick CM design incorporates an expansive flat surface area for superior heat conductivity out to the aero-dynamic fins, therefore removing heat at an unprecedented rate.
- Silent Operation
- 135 mm Hydraulic Dynamic Bearing Fan for quieter operation
- Single 12V Power Rail
- Single 12 V Power Rail Tackling challenges from the most power-intensive peripherals head on, this solitary 12 V power rail provides ample power and strong resistance to any overloading up to 58A.
- Modularized Cabling
- Neatly arranged connectors on the rear plate connect to flat internal cabling improve installment facility while allowing for greater airflow through the PSU.
- Intel Compliant
- Proficiently prepared to provide a stable power source and connectors for the latest ATX 12V v2.3 Intel processors.
- Eco-friendly design: Erp Lot6 Ready!
- A maximum 5Vsb current draw target in S5 off-mode of 0.1A for its motherboards and needed to ensure the system will consume < 1W in its off-mode
- And More
- Multiple updated connectors for all types of interfaces (PCIe, SATA etc.)
- Double-Layer EMI Filter Dual protection from electromagnetic interference.
- Multiple Protection Design (OVP/UVP/OPP/OTP/SCP)
- High reliability with an MBTF of at least 100,000 hours of use.
- Five Year Warranty.
||Intel Form Factor ATX 12V V2.3|
|Dimension (W / H / D)
||150 x 180 x 86mm |
5.9 x 7.1 x 3.4 inch
||90-264Vac (Auto Range)|
||11 – 5.5A|
|Input Frequency Range
||47 - 63Hz|
||Active PFC (>0.9)|
|Power Good Signal
|Hold Up Time
||0~40°C (Nominal Input Voltage)|
||TUV / CE / UL / FCC / BSMI / GOST / C-tick / KC / CCC|
||135mm Hydraulic Dynamic Bearings|
||80 Plus Bronze|
||M/B 24 Pin Connector x 1|
CPU 4+4 Pin x 1
PCI-E 6+2 Pin x 4
SATA x 9
4 Pin Peripheral x 5
4 Pin Floppy x 1