Cisco UCS C220 M3 Rack Server
The Cisco UCS C220 M3 Rack Server is designed for performance and density over a wide range of business workloads, from web serving to distributed database.
Building on the success of the Cisco UCS C200 M2 Rack Servers, the enterprise-class Cisco UCS C220 M3 server further extends the capabilities of the Cisco Unified Computing System portfolio in a 1-rack-unit (1RU) form factor. And with the addition of the Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 product family, it delivers significant performance and efficiency gains.
The Cisco UCS C220 M3 also offers up to 256 GB of RAM, eight drives or SSDs, and two 1GE LAN interfaces built into the motherboard, delivering outstanding levels of density and performance in a compact package.
Feature and Capabilities
- General purpose, suitable for nearly all 2-socket applications
- Unique Cisco UCS P81E Virtual Interface Card: 2 x 10GE PCIe that can support up to 18 PCIe virtual interfaces.
- Exceptional building block and entry point for the Cisco Unified Computing System
- Cisco continually innovates in server technology and in all levels of the Cisco Unified Computing System
Specifications at a Glance
- Up to two Intel Xeon E5-2600 processor product family
- Up to 256 GB of RAM with 16 DIMM slots for memory-intensive applications
- Four or eight SAS/SATA/SSD drives
- 2 PCI Express Gen 3 slots and two 1GE LAN interfaces on the motherboard
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM) for authentication and tool-less access