Cisco® SMARTnet® Service is an award-winning technical support service that gives your IT staff direct, anytime access to Cisco engineers and extensive Cisco.com resources.
Cisco SMARTnet is essential to keeping your business-critical functions available, secure, and operating at peak performance. Networks are the lifeline that connects your customers to goods and services, and the impact of network downtime can be significant, degrading productivity, eroding customer confidence, and costing as much 3.6 percent of annual revenue, depending on the size of your company.
Decreased network availability can also create a negative customer experience. Analysis shows that a good customer experience correlates highly to loyalty—especially when it comes to plans for making additional purchases. In fact, repurchase plans can swing 15%. Additionally, it is estimated that a 5 percent increase in customer retention due to increased loyalty yields a staggering 75 percent increase in the net present value of an existing customer.
As the network evolves and you add new business processes, systems, and services, the consequences and costs of downtime increase dramatically, and delays in resolving issues can bring your business operations to a standstill. Network-related issues create the following challenges:
- When a problem occurs that can disrupt business operations and communication, you must resolve the issue as quickly as possible, before it can significantly affect business continuity.
- Technology changes fast and keeping your IT staff up to date on the latest advances and security threats can be difficult.
- Bugs or security issues can affect the availability, performance, and reliability of your network if they are allowed to exist undetected.
Cisco SMARTnet Service facilitates rapid problem resolution, 24-hour business continuity, and improved operational efficiency through a combination of expert technical assistance, online tools, and flexible device coverage options.
Reliable Networks Depend on Cisco Support
Cisco SMARTnet Service helps maintain the operational health of your network through Cisco expertise and resources:
- Fast access to experts: Connect directly to the Cisco TAC, staffed by thousands of experienced, certified Cisco professionals with experience in diagnosing the toughest problems.
- Online troubleshooting tools: Extensive troubleshooting and support resources at www.cisco.com/techsupport contribute to improved operational efficiency.
- Rapid access to critical parts: Flexible hardware replacement options let you select the coverage you need on a device-by-device basis to keep key business processes running smoothly.
- Anytime, online access to operating system updates: New OS features enable greater network capacity, advanced security, and improved regulatory compliance as well as better interoperability.
- Proactive problem diagnosis: The embedded Cisco Smart Call Home feature offers detailed diagnostics and real-time alerts on core network devices to help you identify and resolve issues.