Simplify and improve communications companywide with Cisco SPA 500 Series IP Phones, part of the Cisco Small Business Pro Series of network solutions. These phones offer enough features to serve everyone from manufacturing floor staff and cubicle workers to executives and remote employees. Your people stay productive, and enjoy access to voice and data communications wherever they are, but your costs stay low.
These affordably priced, reliable, and stylish IP phones are intuitive and easy-to-use. They also offer a rich user experience with wideband audio to connect employees and offices, application support to enhance productivity, and encryption for enhanced security. The SPA 500 Series delivers a versatile array of features with investment protection to help your small business succeed.
Full-Featured IP Phones
- Wideband audio for unsurpassed voice clarity and enhanced speaker quality
- Monochrome or color backlit display for ease of use, aesthetics, and onscreen applications
- Connects directly to a hosted IP telephony service or an IP private branch exchange (PBX)
- Easy installation and highly secure remote provisioning, as well as menu-based and web-based configuration
- Supports up to two Cisco SPA500S 32-Button Attendant Consoles, adding up to 64 additional buttons
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Supports both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) for Cisco SPA9000, open source, and hosted telephony solutions and Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP) for Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business
- Support for Bluetooth and WiFi
- Play back and view personal MP3 files and photos through on phone application