CHERRY KC 1068 meets the requirements of IP 68 protection class and is protected against dust, dirt and liquids. It provides CHERRY quality in design, reliability and function for all hygiene-critical areas.
- IP 68 tested – protected against dust, dirt and liquids (up to a depth of 1 m)
- Keyboard in heat-sealed protective case for simple cleaning
- Resistant to water, detergent, diesel and the most common disinfectants
- Up to 10 million keystrokes
- Ultra flat for optimal comfort – a marked improvement in typing comfort compared to traditional IP 68 keyboards
- Whisper keystroke technology – creates less typing noise, e.g. with many busy typists