SmartLF SC 36
The new SmartLF SC 36 large format scanner is ideal for Technical and CAD Drawing Offices, Architectural, Engineering, Construction, Facilities Management and Electronic Document Capture (EDC). Using the new SuperSpeed USB3 digital interface and SingleSensor digital imaging makes this wide format scanner the best solution for general purpose Technical Imaging and Color Graphics for documents up to E-size or A0 format.
The SmartLF SC 36 is an addition to our expanding range of large format scanners that use our SingleSensor (Patent pending) digital imaging technology. The Colortrac invention combines a full document width of individual contact image sensors (CIS) in a robust single-piece unit, enabling a significantly higher optical quality and dramatic increase in pixel alignment stability. The SmartLF SC 36 scanner has 43,200 short image-path sensors that are illuminated by a custom designed bi-directional LED lighting arrangement that also provide “instant-on” low energy illumination making the SmartLF SC 36 Energy Star qualified. Shadow effects in folds of creased documents are also reduced by the innovative active pressure roller that gently presses the document against the SingleSensor. These features reduce optical errors to a minimum ensuring all scan and copy data is of the highest possible color and dimensional accuracy. The scanner is designed and manufactured to meet or exceed all relevant international safety and electrical standards.
The new design incorporates a larger face-up staging platform to make loading documents into the scanner faster and easier. SmartLF SC 36 is the first Colortrac scanner designed specifically to auto-size documents face-up in the centre of the scanner, a change which helps the operator to see what they are scanning and also to load creased documents more effectively. For documents conforming to standard drawing sheet sizes (manual mode) the scanner expects the media at the side of the platform. The straight-through paper path of SmartLF SC 36 has a maximum media width of 38 inches (96.5cm) and accepts documents up to 0.08 inches (2 mm) in thickness. This is more than enough to meet the requirements of AEC, CAD, GIS and the majority of work done by copy shop or service bureaux.
- 1200dpi optical with 9600dpi maximum resolution
- Maximum 36in image width for B1, A0, ANSI E and ARCH E-size documents
- Minimum scanned size A4/A-size document
- NEW SuperSpeed USB3.0 providing up to 5Gb/sec data transfer
- NEW Magnetic document edge guide for easier location and more positive document loading
- NEW Scanner Display showing actual scan document width BEFORE THE SCAN STARTS
- NEW SmartWorks EZ Touch SCAN/COPY/EMAIL software included as standard
- NEW SingleSensor technology with extra long-life, instant-on Bi-directional LED illumination
- High speed scans in monochrome, grayscale and color
- Sharp, fine image detail – superb black & white scan-once capture system
- Clean black & white images – excellent grayscale capture
- On-site upgrade from monochrome to Color or Express Color
- Reliable paper feed from advanced full width single driven Hold-up Roller
- Scans media up to 0.08in / 2.0mm – suits ALL technical documents
- Fast, high quality scans from power-on, no warm-up, no waiting!
- Low maintenance, low environmental impact, Energy Star qualified