Semi-installation projector ideal for retail, show rooms, meeting rooms and education.
Offering 5,000 lumens, a 2,500:1 contrast ratio and HDBaseT, this WUXGA semi-installation projector is perfect for users wanting bright, high quality images from an affordable, versatile device.
- High brightness semi-installation projector offering outstanding value for money
- Native WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200 pixels) with 16:10 aspect ratio
- DLP™ technology delivers high contrast and strong colours
- 5,000 lumens delivers bright, clear images despite the projector’s compact size
- 2,500:1 contrast ratio produces deep colours and true blacks
- HDMI x2 (MHL compatible), HDBaseT and RJ-45 Network ports maximise flexibility
- 1.6x manual zoom lens is centrally located to enable easier installation positioning
- 4-corner keystone correction (+/- 30°) easily maintains image geometry
- 6-axis colour adjustment helps achieve stunning results with a wide range of images
- Up to 2,500 hour lamp life plus extended 3 year lamp warranty
- 10W Speaker with audio line-out for a complete AV installation solution
Vivid, accurate images
The LX-MU500’s native WUXGA (1920 x 1200) resolution delivers sharper images, smoother graphics and text that’s easier to read. WUXGA resolution is ideal for both computer and video sources, and is especially suited to modern wide-screen laptops. The DLP panel maximises brightness and fine detail while minimising distortion like the ‘lattice effect’ often experienced with traditional LCD projectors.
Bright colours, faithful details
Offering an unusually bright 5,000 lumens for such a compact projector, the LX-MU500 delivers noticeably brighter images in medium-sized environments like lecture halls, meeting rooms and boardrooms. A 2,500:1 contrast ratio achieves pure colours and deeper blacks for a superior viewing experience, while colour accuracy is enhanced by the new Brilliant Colour™ algorithm – ensuring your source material is truthfully represented.
Flexible connectivity choices
The LX-MU500 offers HDMI x 2, HDBaseT and RJ-45 Network ports, creating compatibility with a wide range of digital video, computer and mobile sources. Use the HDBaseT port to transmit HD video, audio and control signals along a single LAN cable over distances up to 100m – adding convenience and flexibility to your system configurations and installations. One of the projector’s two HDMI inputs is MHL compatible, enabling any MHL-enabled tablet or smartphone to be connected using a commercially available MHL cable.
Easily achieve great results
Featuring a centrally-positioned 1.6x manual zoom lens, the LX-MU500 is especially easy to set up thanks to its 4-corner keystone correction. In addition to its standard vertical and horizontal adjustment (+/-30%), Independent corner adjustment means you can effortlessly achieve perfect geometrically accurate images – even when the projector is used at a raised angle or off its axis. 6-axis colour adjustment, 5 images modes and 2 user-definable modes help ensure your audience views your projected media just as it was originally intended.
Compact design with easy, affordable ownership
The LX-MU500 includes a free 3-year lamp warranty that provides up to 3 replacement lamps in the event of a lamp failure¹. For added peace of mind, in the unlikely event of your projector experiencing a fault, the extended warranty loan service provides you with a next-day replacement while your projector is repaired. The LX-MU500’s lamps are easily replaced without removing the projector from its installation environment, while lamp life is up to 2,500 hours. A 10W speaker with audio line-out means you can use your LX-MU500 to meet both your audio and visual needs.