Superior quality A0 (44”) prints at uncompromising speed, for low cost.
Designed for the production, proofing, photographic and design industries, the iPF8400S large format printer delivers superior quality A0 (44”) prints at impressive speed and low cost.
- High-speed, economical printing
- LUCIA EX 8-colour ink gives you a broad colour gamut, with outstanding black reproduction
- Ideal for the production, photographic, design and exhibition industries
- High-capacity, 330ml or 700ml ink tanks for greater productivity and reduced downtime
- 250GB HDD for efficient printing of complex jobs
- Manage print costs and track ROI with inbuilt accounting tool
- ‘Hot swap’ ink tanks enable uninterrupted printing
- Added-value software provided as standard
- Inbuilt colour sensor ensures consistent and accurate colour reproduction
Exceptional quality – with every print
8-colour LUCIA EX ink means the iPF8400S achieves outstanding print quality. Fine details are reproduced with higher print registration accuracy. Output is also highly durable with strong scratch resistance. Because Canon is the only manufacturer to offer the same ink across all 8-colour print widths, the same quality and depth of colour can be consistently managed across multiple 8-colour printers.
High productivity… and excellent return on investment
The iPF8400S is built to get things done. Its high-capacity, 700ml ink tank requires fewer ink changes, while hot-swap ink tanks allow ink to be replaced without holding up the printing process. An automatic email alert lets you know when it’s time to change ink tanks, replace media or notifies you when a job has finished. With the latest software included free, you’ll have all the support you need for high productivity from the outset. A built-in 250GB HDD enables large print jobs to be stored easily, while Gigabit Ethernet connectivity allows data to be transferred fast - even when managing high print volumes.
The iPF8400S comes equipped with an array of features to ensure great results for a variety of large format printing needs. Canon’s unique Colour Calibration link uses a built-in colour density sensor to optimise print output, and an optimal printing mode for posters is included. All in all, the iPF8400S is versatile enough for a range of applications – from poster printing to high-quality photo and canvas production.
The iPF8400S comes with a generous range of the latest comprehensive software. With integrated printing solutions for photos (Print Plug-In for Photoshop), posters (PosterArtist) and MS Office (Print Plug-In for Office) use, as well as Direct Print & Share for easy direct printing of TIFF, JPEG and PDF files, it’s easy to deploy with your existing operations for superior performance and results.