EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
Covering a range from 29mm-216mm in 35mm format, Canon's new EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS offers a winning combination of size, range and features and is a perfect complement to APS-C cameras. With high-quality optics, dedicated image stabilization and more, this new lens promises to be a favorite for EOS users.
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 18-135mm 1:3.5-5.6
- Lens Construction: 16 elements in 12 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View: 74� 20' - 11� 30'
- Focus Adjustment: Inner focusing system
- Closest Focusing Distance: 1.5 ft./0.45m
- Filter Size: 67mm
- Max. Diameter x Length, Weight: 3.0 x 4.0 in./75.4 x 101mm, 16.0 oz./455g
Focal Length & Maximum Aperture
16 elements in 12 groups
Diagonal Angle of View
74° 20' - 11° 30'
Inner focusing system
Closest Focusing Distance
Max. Diameter x Length, Weight
3.0 x 4.0 in./75.4 x 101mm, 16.0 oz./455g