Wireless-N Nfiniti™ Dual Band Ethernet Converter
Buffalo's Nfiniti Dual Band Ethernet Converter offers a wireless solution for all wired network home entertainment devices in your home. Its chassis is designed for installation beside digital televisions and HD recorders. Up to four wired devices can be converted to wireless, you don't need to have a LAN cable from each device to your router.
High performance data transfer of IEEE802.11n Draft 2.0 is suitable for using high definition content, also Draft 802.11n Wi-Fi CERTIFIED® ensures the connection with other certified devices. The WLI-TX4-AG300N is backward compatible to 802.11b/g and 802.11a.
The 2.4GHz/5GHz Dual Band gives you the option to avoid congestion in your network. If you are using Dual Band Router like our WZR-AG300NH or WZR-AGL300NH, you can use both frequencies, i.e. you dedicate 5GHz to digital equipments in your home and at the same time 2.4GHz as the more popular one can be used for PC or gaming. Turning WMM (Wi-Fi Multimedia) on, it improves the user experience for audio, video, and voice applications.
• Designed to IEEE802.11n Draft 2.0 Standard Specifications
• Creates Draft 802.11n, 802.11g/b and 802.11a Wireless Networks
• Wireless Connections up to 300Mbps (*1)
• Four Built-in 10/100 Ports for up to 4 Simultaneous Wired Devices
• Easy and Secure Wireless Connections with AOSS
• Simple Web Browser Configuration, No Drivers Needed
• Can be Moved from Device to Device without Reconfiguration
• Backward Compatible with 802.11g and 802.11b
• Supports WPA2, WPA-PSK (TKIP, AES) and 128/64-bit WEP Security
• Supports WMM - Wi-Fi Multimedia
• For Best Performance, Use with Buffalo Nfiniti Wireless-N Router
• Great for High-Speed Multimedia Streaming or Online Gaming