Buffalo Technology's LinkStation 520D series is a customizable, large capacity Network Attached Storage solution with great flexibility.
The LS520D features a robust dual core processor and is super-fast with impressive start-up and shut down speed as well as read and write speeds up to 110 MB/s!
The LS520 makes intensive data storage tasks easy, and users can choose from RAID 0/1/JBOD support for customized capacity and redundancy according to their specific needs.
LS520 users will enjoy its intuitive and quick interface and expanded power control features which include on/off scheduling, Wake on LAN, and HDD spin down. Thus enabling the LS520 to stop working when you do and greatly lessen its power consumption.
- Two bay NAS for performance, reliability, and large capacity. Available as a diskless Enclosure or fully populated with 2, 4, 6 or 8TB capacity.
- High-performance Dual Core CPU and 256MB of DDR3 RAM and read and write speeds up to 110MB/s.
- Power control features include on/off scheduling, Wake on LAN, and HDD spin down.
- Easily open LinkStation™ files from a remote site or with WebAccess Apps available for iOS and Android®
- 5 NovaBACKUP® Buffalo Edition licenses included for PCs.
- The LS520 is a reliable, central location to store and protect all your data – to and from every device in your home network.