BenQ IL420's 6-point touch display creats for more interactivity. Customers can engage with your contents, discover information and make their own choices to create more business opportunities with you in a two-way manner.
Based on the infrared (IR) technology, the IL Series offers the highest number of touch points in the current digital signage market. The advanced design eliminates most "dead zones" and boosts pointing precision significantly, while the sensor package is now dust-proof and more reliable in portrait mode comparing to competing products.
The MDA (Multiple Display Administrator) application controls up to 98 displays simultaneously through the local network or serial port; it also monitors the health of displays and coordinates a sequential startup to prevent power surges.
BenQ puts extra attention on scenarios in which portrait mode communicates better. The PID panel employs a structure featuring more solid fixing points on all edges to prevent "Mura" image distortion common on vertically positioned consumer displays.
- LCD Size 42"
- TV/PID Panel PID
- Light Source Direct LED
- Active Area (mm) 927.94(H) x 521.96(V)
- Resolution FHD 1920 x 1080 (pixels)
- Brightness (typ.)/(min) 400 nits (typ.)
- Contrast Ratio (typ.) 1000:1
- Response Time (ms) 9ms
- Pixel Pitch 0.4833 (H) x 0.4833 (W) mm
- Frame Rate 60 Hz
- Viewing Angle 178 degree (H) / 178 degree (V)
- Color gamut (x% NTSC) 68%
- Panel Bit (8 or 10) 8-bit, 16.7M
- Voltage AC 100~240V, 50/60 Hz
- Maximun (Watt) <150W
- Standby (Watt) < 0.5W (only VGA wakeup)
- Power Off (Watt) <0.5W
- Audio W (Amp) 12W+12W
- Internal Spk 12W x 2