The unbelievably thin bezel on BenQ high brightness PH460 makes the viewing experience unbeatable. Virtually invisible at a distance, the ultra-narrow 5.4mm distance from a bezel edge to the adjacent one in addition to the 10x10 array capability is perfect for seamless video walls.
The super-narrow bezel of the P Series achieves a incredible 5.4mm active-active gap (3.4mm top and left ; 2.0mm bottom and right) to provide the audience with a virtually seamless viewing experience. As screens are close to each other, they bring viewers closer to your message as well.*
Designed for large video walls, the P Series supports the array configuration of up to 10x10 displays in OSD setting with a splitter. The feature plus the super-thin bezel is bound to bring your audience a colossal, immersive viewing experience.
The MDA (Multiple Display Administrator) application controls multiple & discrete displays simultaneously through the local network or serial port; it also monitors the health of displays and coordinates a sequential startup to prevent power surges.
The optional BenQ Color Calibration solution is great for managing a number of displays. It unifies the color profile of every screen for the best aggregated presentation through a central PC without the need to manually adjust each unit. A true time-saver.
DisplayPort is a new standard for digital audio/video transmission. With the whopping 10.8Gbps bandwidth, the DisplayPort keeps your contents attractive, distortion-free in longer distances than conventional DVI and HDMI.
BenQ P Series supports remote administration via the built-in RJ45 Ethernet or the RS232 serial interface. Routine tasks such as OSD settings and firmware upgrades can be performed on the control server to the daisy-chained displays.
- LCD Size 46"
- TV/PID Panel PID
- Light Source Direct LED
- Active Area (mm) 1018.08(H) x 572.67(V)
- Resolution FHD 1920 x 1080
- Brightness (typ.)/(min) 700 nits (typ.)
- Contrast Ratio (typ.) 4000:1 (typ.)
- Response Time (ms) 6.5ms (typ.)
- Pixel Pitch 0.53025 (H) x 0.53025 (W) mm
- Frame Rate 60Hz
- Viewing Angle 178 degree (H) / 178 degree (V)
- Color gamut (x% NTSC) 72%
- Panel Bit (8 or 10) 10 bit (8bit+FRC), 1073.7M
- Voltage AC 100~240V, 50/60 Hz
- Maximun (Watt) <300W
- Standby (Watt) <0.5W (only VGA wake-up)
- Power Off (Watt) <0.5W
- Audio W (Amp) 12W+12W
- Internal Spk 12W x 2
- Power (AC) Input/Output O / O
- Power Switch O
- VGA Input/Output O / O (3x3 Daisy Chain)
- DVI Input/Output O / O (4x4 Daisy Chain)
- HDMI Input/Output O / X
- Composite Video In/Out (BNC) O / O
- Component In (YPbPr, RCA) RCA
- RS232 Input/Output O / O
- S-Video In/Out O / X
- DisplayPort Input O
- OPS/Option board slot X
- USB Player (Photo, Video) X
- RJ45 Port O