N Wireless Router
Part # F5D8236xx4
Belkin's N Wireless Router is perfect for setting up a wireless network that has the range to easily cover any-size home or office. The N Wireless Router has the fastest speeds for handling applications that take up large amounts of your bandwidth.
Connecting the N Wireless Router to your cable or ADSL modem lets you share your broadband Internet account with all your networked computers. Now you can quickly and efficiently exchange documents, share resources, and stream digital music throughout your network
For better wireless performance, use the Belkin N Wireless Router with an N Wireless USB Adapter (F5D8053), Notebook Card (F5D8013), and ExpressCard Adapter(F5D8073) connecting your client computers. (sold separately)
- 4 Ethernet Ports for Wired Connections
- Supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup Push button for simple wireless security setup
- Easy setup Assistant and troubleshooting with Network Status Display:
- The Network Status Display shows the status of your network. The icons represent each component of your network and show you whether or not each device is working properly.
- Free 24/7 technical Support (Local Rates Apply)
||Security, Wireless, Wired, Router, Modem, Internet |
||Up to 300Mbps in 40MHz Channel Mode |
||Up to 1,200 ft. |
||Wi-Fi Protected Setup, 256-bit WPA/WPA2�-Personal, 64-bit, 128-bit WEP encryption |
||IEEE 802.11b , IEEE 802.11g , IEEE 802.11n draft 2.0* , IEEE 802.3u |
||PPTP IPSec pass-through |