RJ45 FastCAT™ 5e Patch Cable, 5M(15 feet), Black, Snagless Molded
What is a Category 5e patch cable? Think of it as the street that links the houses on your block and all the destinations in town. In actuality it’s a cable that connects all the hardware destinations on a Local Area Network (LAN). The RJ45 Fast CAT5e cable provides extra headroom over the standard CAT5e cable and is perfect for use with 10 and 100 Base-T networks. Complete with RJ45 male-to-male connectors and a snagless molded strain relief.
• Perfect in conjunction with 10 Base-T and 100 Base-T networks.
• 50 micron gold plated connectors to ensure a clean and clear transmission.
• This product is guaranteed for life!
• Snagless molding protects the RJ45 tap from being damaged during installation.
• Exceeds the performance requirement of Category 5e.
• PowerSum tested.
• Available in a variety of colors.