CAT6 STP Snagless Patch Cable
Achieve a superior performance connection with Belkin CAT6 network cables. The CAT6 standard delivers higher performance and reliability than CAT5e by reducing packet loss and the need for re-transmissions. Recommended for Gigabit networks.
- Type of Cable: Category 6
- Type of Shielding: STP (foil shielded)
- Type of Connector: Snagless Moulded RJ45
- Copper gauge: 24 AWG
- Cable Jacket: PVC
- Length: 1 Meter
- 50-micron gold plated connector contacts ensure reliable connection and data transfer
- Premium snagless-type molding to protect the RJ45 connector.
- TIA/EIA 568B and ISO/IEC 11801 compliant.
- Performance tested to 500 Mhz.
- Exceeds the performance requirement of Category 6.
- Backed by Belkin Lifetime Warranty!