CAT5e STP Booted Patch Cable
Belkin CAT5e network cable offers reliable, practical Gigabit Ethernet performance. This is perfect for use on 10/100/1000 Base-T networks.
• Type of Cable: Category 5e
• Type of Shielding: STP (foil shielded)
• Type of Connector: Booted Moulded RJ45
• Copper gauge: 24 AWG
• Cable Jacket: PVC
• 50-micron gold plated connector contacts ensure reliable connection and data transfer
• Premium booted-type molding to protect the RJ45 connector.
• TIA/EIA 568B and ISO/IEC 11801 compliant.
• Performance tested to 100 Mhz.
• Exceeds the performance requirement of Category 5e.
• Backed by Belkin Lifetime Warranty!