Connect your Windows 8 tablet to all your office peripherals with a single SuperSpeed USB 3.0 cable.
Tablet users often do without the advantages of external monitors, full-size keyboards, and other desktop peripherals because of the hassle involved in connecting, disconnecting, and reconnecting every device, every time they leave their desk or return to it. Belkin offers the best of two worlds with the USB 3.0 Dual Video Docking Stand for Windows 8 Tablets—the freedom and convenience of mobility with the comfort and functionality of a fully equipped office. The tablet docking stand provides quick, easy access to multiple peripherals through a single USB 3.0 cable: external displays, keyboard and mouse, printer, network, and more. Configure your workspace just the way you like it, then come and go as you please.
Eliminate clutter with built-in Ethernet, display, and USB ports as well as integrated cable management, for an organized workspace that’s always ready when you want it.
Improve productivity when you multiply your screen space with one or two high-resolution external monitors. The sturdy aluminum stand holds the tablet upright to provide an additional display.
Simplify mobility with a versatile docking station designed for mixed platforms and multiple users, ideal for visiting professionals, contractors, and “hot desk” environments.
- Easy connectivity. Connect to your network and all your desktop peripherals with just a single USB 3.0 cable.
- Broad compatibility. Use with any Windows 8 tablet with USB 3.0 port.
- Extra ports. Multiply your connectivity with four available USB ports as well as Ethernet and dual display options.
- Multiple displays. Connect one or two external high-resolution displays to improve usability and productivity.
- Optimized workspace. Control cable clutter and keep desktop accessories organized.
- Charging station. Recharge smartphones and other devices quickly with the fast-charging 2.1 A USB 3.0 port.