The CAT5 Extender allows you to control your computer or KVM switch from up to 500 feet (150m) away. It is perfect for isolated server rooms, large server farms, secure systems, or test benches where the computer or KVM switch may be inaccessible to the user.
The receiver unit also serves as a 2-port KVM Switch to allow access to a local computer and the remote servers.
- Integrated CAT5 technology enables you to connect your KVM switch to your servers up to 500 feet (150m) away using standard CAT5 cabling.
- The CAT5 Extender supports video resolutions of up to 1920x1440 @ 75Hz on local computer and up to 1280x1024@75Hz on remote.
- The CAT5 Extender features local and remote console ports, enabling you to control your computers from near or far.
- A built-in, 3-foot, all-in-one KVM cable provides an easy connection between the CAT5 Extender and your computer or KVM switch.
- An LED display on the Transmitter and Receiver units provides quick status monitoring.