No Compromise Silence and Performance
Compact PCs pose significant design challenges, not least of which is how to quietly cool a high-performance, overclocked CPU in a cramped space. be quiet!’s Dark Rock TF offers a solution to this challenge.
This top-flow cooler with two powerful heat sinks is an extension of the well-established successful be quiet! product series Dark Rock and a compact cooling beast. It is designed to bring the famous be quiet! silent technology into your PC. With the best performance-to-noise ratio available in the compact cooler category, it strikes the perfect balance between cooling and serenity with absolutely no compromise in silence and performance.
Extreme Cooling Performance
- Extremely high cooling capacity of 220W TDP supports even overclocked CPUs in compact PCs.
- Two powerful nickel-plated aluminum heat sinks.
- Six high-performance 6mm heat pipes with aluminum caps carry heat to the optimal location on the cooling fins.
- Top-flow layout enables ideal cooling not only for the CPU but also for surrounding components.
Virtually Inaudible Operation
- Two SilentWings® 135mm PWM fans featuring:
-- advanced fluid-dynamic bearing with copper core.
-- advanced six-pole motor for smoother operation and less turbulence.
-- nine airflow-optimized fan blades.
-- dynamically-balanced impeller.
- Noise is a scant 26.7dB(A) even at 100% PWM function.
- Single fan assembly and operation also supported, offering further space savings and even quieter operations.
- Anti-vibration rubber inserts on the heat sink cooling fins further dampen noise.
Product Conception, Design and Quality Control in Germany
- Dark nickel-plated finish with brushed aluminum covers.
- Compatibility with all current Intel® and AMD™ sockets.
This product is compatible to AM4. Please order the needed mounting kit from the be quiet! website: www.bequiet.com/en/am4