PURE POWER L8 430W / CM
The Essential Power Supply Unit: For quiet and reliable operation and the best quality
When designing the Pure Power Series, our developers in Germany concentrated on the most important features such as reliability and secure operation.
The Pure Power L8-430W has been engineered with the same high quality that you have come to know and appreciate from be quiet!. The usual quiet operation thanks to a high-quality temperature-controlled 120mm fan and the usual stable performance thanks to two separate 12V rails.
The L8-430W offers an efficient and economical operation, achieving an 80PLUS Bronze certification with an efficiency of up to 88%.
Equipped with two PCI Express connectors (1x 6+2 pin and 1x 6 pin), the L8-430W is suitable for multi-GPU operation.
Quiet operation through be quiet! fan using SilentWings technology
- 120mm fan with flow-optimised fan blades for enhanced airflow and exceptionally quiet operation. Especially quiet thanks to optimised rotational speed throughout the working range. Quiet operation and long lifespan of up to 100,000 hours thanks to a high-quality bearing and an individually balanced fan wheel.
High performance and stability for CPU and GPU
- Two independent 12V rails. Suitable for SLI and Crossfire multi-GPU operation. Supports the latest generations of processors from Intel®.
Efficient and economical operation
- 80PLUS bronze certification for top efficiency of up to 88%. ErP ready. Stand-by energy consumption 0.3W.
Very high compatibility with older and future components
- 12V P8 connection (P4+4). Two PCI express connections.
Convenient to use. Cable management
- Modular cable management system with numerous connection options. Modular, coated cable. All-in-one cable with S-ATA, HDD and FDD plug on one wire.
Top safety and reliability
- Maximum protection of components (OCP, OVP, UVP, OPP, OTP and SCP). Certified based on international safety standards.
- 3 years manufacturer‘s warranty
ATX12V Version 2.3
Modular cable management
PF Power factor at 100% load
Power consumption in standby (W)
Average life time (h / 25°C)
Operating temperature (°C)
0 - 40
12 V Rails (Multi-Rail operation)
Single Rail operation
Max. combined current 12V (A)
Max. combined power 12V (W)
Max. combined power 3,3V + 5V (W)
Fan / Cooling technology
Max. fan speed (rpm), temperature-dependent
Automatic temperature control
Temperature control for case fans
Eco / Efficiency
Efficiency (%) at 230V, 20% load
Efficiency (%) at 230V, 50% load
Efficiency (%) at 230V,100% load
Cablemanagement / Connectors
Modular cable management
Cable length to mainboard (cm)
Length to first connector (cm)
Maximum cable length (cm)
All-in-one cable (SATA/IDE/
Mainboard (20+4 pin)
IDE 4-pin (
SATA 5-pin (
Mainboard Connector (like 4 pin drive connector)
Dimensions without cable (L x W x D, mm)
160 x 150 x 86
Weight incl. fixed cables (kgs)