Top-of-the-line image usability
AXIS Q3505-V is a high-performance, vandal-resistant fixed dome for high-security applications indoors. The camera is available with wide or telephoto lens. The camera delivers HDTV 1080p video at up to 60 frames per second, providing smooth video even when capturing fast movements.
The camera's Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) – Forensic Capture capability provides perfectly balanced video quality in scenes with strong variations in light, while the Lightfinder technology enables outstanding image usability in poor light. The camera can seamlessly transition between handling WDR and low-light conditions. AXIS Q3505-V also supports Axis’ Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS), which greatly improves video quality in situations where the camera is subject to vibration.
Furthermore, the camera supports barrel distortion correction and includes optical zoom that can be used when monitoring a scene. When using the optical zoom for monitoring, an operator can zoom in on an object, or the camera can zoom in automatically when the Gatekeeper functionality is applied.
Efficient, reliable and versatile installation
AXIS Q3505-V is designed for reliable and vandal-resistant installation. It has IK10 impact resistance and IP52-rated dust and water protection. If the camera is hit, the shock detection capability can send an alarm to alert an operator. The camera’s versatile cable management features service loop space and optional connection to any type of conduit.
AXIS Q3505-V includes a mounting bracket for mounting on junction boxes or directly on walls or ceilings, and supports accessories for recessed mounting or mounting on pendants. The remote zoom and focus capability provides convenient zooming and focusing over the network, eliminating the need for hands-on fine-tuning. The camera’s leveling assistant and autorotation aids are useful at installation to ensure horizontally aligned and correctly rotated images wherever or however the cameras are mounted.
AXIS Q3505-V is ideal for high-security applications in areas such airports, railway stations, and industrial and critical infrastructure facilities.
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), eliminating the need for power cables and reducing installation costs.
- Built-in microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC memory card slot.
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service.
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including the ONVIF specification, including VAPIX® and AXIS Camera Application Platform from Axis Communications.
- Support for AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with One-Click Camera connection.