- PT mount-ready
- Temperature alarm
- Isothermal palettes
- Spot temperature reading
- High performance intelligent video
AXIS Q2901-E PT Mount offers two kinds of alarms triggered by a deviation of the temperature: if the temperature goes above or below a set limit, or if the temperature increases too rapidly. The camera can detect the temperature of an object between -40 °C to 550 °C (-40 °F to 1022 °F).
Isothermal imaging makes it possible to configure highlighted temperature-spans in the image. They help to define which temperature corresponds to which color. The Lower limit denotes the temperature where the colored part of the palette will start and all temperatures above this limit will stand out.
Spot temperature reading
This capability is used to view the temperature of a particular area of the image. The emissivity can also be adjusted (depending on the material characteristics) to get a more precise reading. Used as a visual aid for an operator
For a list of emissivity for different material, see here
- MicroSD/SDHC memory card slot
- Network security using multiple user access levels, IP address filtering, HTTPS encryption, IEEE 802.1X authentication
- Supports Quality of Service (QoS) which helps secure the necessary bandwidth for streaming video and control commands over a network
- Supports Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) in addition to IP version 4 (IPv4)