The AXIS P3365-V is a 2-megapixel day and night fixed dome network camera that offers exceptional video performance. It delivers full frame rate HDTV 1080p (1920x1080) in compliance with the SMPTE 274M standard in resolution, color representation, 16:9 aspect ratio and frame rate. Multiple H.264 streams, as well as Motion JPEG streams, can be provided simultaneously.
The camera also supports digital pan/tilt/zoom and multi-view streaming, where the full view and several areas cropped from the full view can be streamed simultaneously. The remote zoom adjusts the angle of view over the network and the remote focus eliminates the need for manual focusing.
Advanced iris control
AXIS P3365-V features P-Iris, a precise iris control system that provides optimal image quality in all lighting conditions. It provides images with better contrast, clarity, resolution and depth of field. Having good depth of field—where objects at different distances from the camera are in focus simultaneously—is important in the video monitoring of, for example, a long corridor or parking lot. AXIS P3365-V also features wide dynamic range and day/night functionality, which enables clear images both in daylight and in dark lighting conditions.
AXIS P3365-V is a fixed dome specifically designed for indoor environments where a discreet and compact solution is required. With its vandal-resistant casing, AXIS P3365-V is the perfect solution for video surveillance in exposed areas such as airports, schools and prisons.
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), eliminating the need for power cables and reducing installation costs
- Intelligent capabilities such as enhanced video motion detection, audio detection and detection of camera tampering attempts like blocking or spray-painting
- Two-way audio support
- Built-in SD/SDHC memory card slot
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service
- Support for AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with One-Click Camera connection.