High quality for outdoor surveillance
AXIS P3214-VE Network Camera is a streamlined, vandal-resistant and outdoor-ready fixed dome with HDTV 720p video quality and up to 1.3 MP resolution. The camera features a varifocal lens, P-Iris control and day/night functionality. The camera has high capacity for video streaming and analytics. It is ideal for outdoor surveillance applications in retail and logistics centers.
Effortless and versatile installation
AXIS P3214-VE is a weather-resistant and IK10 impact-resistant camera that has been designed for effortless and reliable installation. This includes remote zoom and focus to eliminate the need for hands-on fine tuning. AXIS P3214-VE can be mounted flush to a wall, ceiling or on junction boxes, and optional kits are available for recessed mounting or on pendants. Further, the camera supports versatile cable management with optional adapters for connecting to various conduits. The camera casing is easily repaintable in any desired color to blend into the environment.
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), eliminating the need for power cables and reducing installation costs.
- Built-in microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC memory card slot
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including VAPIX® from Axis Communications.
- Support for AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with One-Click Camera connection.