HDTV performances with HDMI
AXIS M1025 delivers HDTV 1080p or 2 megapixel resolution in full frame rate, in multiple H.264 Motion and JPEG streams, individually optimized for different quality needs and bandwidth constraints. When connecting the camera via the HDMI output (Micro), the live view streaming can be viewed on a public monitor at HDTV 720p. With a wide horizontal field of view of 94 degrees, AXIS M1025 also offers a fixed lens with adjustable focus.
Functional for installation flexibility
If the need is to monitor narrow corridors or aisles, AXIS M1025 supports the Axis' Corridor Format that optimizes the surveillance of long areas. A mounting clamp and an extension tube are also available to fit in different installation possibilities. Designed for easy and flexible installation, AXIS M1025 can be powered either over Ethernet as well as with a 5 V DC input. The camera has support for on-board memory card, which together with AXIS Camera Companion offers a cost effective solution for price sensitive budgets.
- Network security using multi-level password protection, IP address filtering and HTTPS encryption
- Supports Quality of Service (QoS) which helps secure the necessary bandwidth for streaming video and control commands over a network
- Supports Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) in addition to IP version 4 (IPv4)
- Powerful Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including AXIS VAPIX and AXIS Media Control SDK. Flash memory for upload of embedded applications
- Support for AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with One-Click Camera connection
- Support for common e-mail services requires 5.50 firmware or later. The access to many common webmail services requires SSL/TLS security. Predefined profiles for Gmail, Hotmail, AOL and Yahoo are included in the 5.50 firmware in order to simplify the configuration.