AXIS 23xD Outdoor Housing and Mounts
AXIS 23xD Outdoor Housing and Mounts enable you to install and protect Axis network dome cameras in outdoor, as well as adverse indoor environments. A wide variety of mounts are available for diverse installation requirements.
The aluminum housing offers IP66-rated protection against dust and heavy rain. It enables the camera to operate in temperatures ranging from -20 --C to 50 --C (-4 --F to 122 --F). The housing has a protective outer sunshield and is equipped with a thermostat-controlled heater and fan.
The power supply box, which is included with the housing, is designed for outdoor use in conjunction with the dome camera. It is capable of supplying power to two dome cameras and their housings. The power supply box also provides connections for alarm inputs and outputs to the camera, allowing the wiring of alarms to be done conveniently through the power supply box rather than at the camera location. A range of pre-made connection cables of various lengths is available.
- The housing allows AXIS 231D and AXIS 232D Network Dome Cameras to be used in outdoor and other harsh environments.
- IP66-rated protection against dust and heavy rain
- Operating temperature: -20 °C to 50 °C (-4 °F to 122 °F)
- Made of aluminum with an outer protective sunshield
- Thermostat-controlled heater and fan
- Wide variety of mounts
- Outdoor power supply box included
- Accessories available: brackets for mounting on any surface