AXIS 225FD Fixed Dome Network Camera
Professional video surveillance
in tough conditions
AXIS 225FD Fixed Dome Network Camera is a high-performance, progressive scan, day/night camera for professional surveillance. Its discreet, vandal-resistant and outdoor-proof design with built-in heater and fan provides maximum protection in tough conditions.
The AXIS 225FD delivers crisp, clear images even of objects moving at high speed in the dark, constitutes the perfect solution for securing harsh environments over the network.
Power over Ethernet Technology background Built-in Power over Ethernet allows the camera to receive both data and power over a single Ethernet cable. This makes the installation easier and cheaper, and means that the camera can operate even when there is a power failure, if connected to a central Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS).
- Vandal-resistant, outdoor-proof design for maximum protection
- Superior image quality with progressive scan and Day/Night functionality
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) for reduced cabling and consolidated power
- Simultaneous Motion JPEG and MPEG-4 for optimized quality and bandwidth
- Up to 30 frames per second in VGA 640x480 resolution
- Multi-window motion detection with alarm image buffering
- Powerful event management including video motion detection, inputs/output for connecting e.g. external sensors and relays to activate light or open/close doors
- Image upload and notification over FTP, e-mail and HTTP, with 9 MB pre- and post alarm buffering
- Serial port for data integration with e.g. an access control system
- Security: Multi-level password protection, IP address filtering and HTTPS encryption for network security
- SNMP (SNMPv1/v2c/v3 MIB-II) support for network management
- Powerful Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including AXIS VAPIX and AXIS Media Control SDK