AXIS 212 PTZ-V
Instant pan/tilt/zoom without wear and tear
- Full overview
- Instant pan/tilt/zoom
- No moving parts
- Maintained resolution
Excellent protection against vandalism
The AXIS 212 PTZ-V Network Camera has a vandal-resistant casing with metal base and durable cover that provides effective protection against tampering as no part can be forcibly moved.
Video surveillance in demanding environments
A full 140° field of vision provides video of the entire monitored area. Conventional PTZ cameras can view only one part of the whole video scene at a time.
The AXIS 212 PTZ-V Network Camera is perfect for indoor surveillance or premises up to 150 m2 (500 sq ft), such as shops, reception areas, banks, server rooms and other places where you need to see the whole area and have the possibility to zoom in for detailed inspection and monitoring.
- Simultaneous Motion JPEG and MPEG-4 video streams
- Built-in motion detection and powerful event management
- Network security using multiple user access levels, IP address filtering, HTTPS encryption, IEEE 802.1X authentication
- Supports Quality of Service (QoS) which helps secure the necessary bandwidth for streaming video and control commands over a network
- Supports Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) in addition to IP version 4 (IPv4)
- Powerful VAPIX® Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including AXIS Media Control SDK. Flash memory for upload of embedded applications
78 x 144 x 132 mm (3.0" x 5.6" x 5.2")
Weight: 660 g (1.5 lbs)