- Megapixel resolution
- Progressive scan
- Simultaneous Motion JPEG and MPEG-4
- Power over Ethernet
- Two-way audio support
Megapixel video surveillance
AXIS 211M Network Camera is a high performance megapixel network camera, designed for professional video surveillance in locations such as retail stores, schools, banks and governmental buildings.
Exceptional image detail
AXIS 211M features a 1.3 megapixel sensor that delivers crisp and clear images, perfect for the identification of objects and persons. The high quality lens uses DC-iris control for improving the depth of field and protecting the sensor at intensely illuminated scenes. The megapixel resolution allows important areas like entrances or checkouts to be monitored in great detail.
Larger area coverage
The increased resolution can also be used to provide a significantly larger overview. In the example, the inner rectangle shows the area covered by an analog CCTV camera. With the same number of pixels per area, the full 1280x1024 resolution provided by AXIS 211M - the outer rectangle - covers a three times larger scene.
- Network security using multiple user access levels, IP address filtering, HTTPS encryption, IEEE 802.1X authentication
- Supports Quality of Service (QoS) which helps secure the necessary bandwidth for streaming video and control commands over a network
- Supports Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) in addition to IP version 4 (IPv4)
- Powerful Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including AXIS VAPIX and AXIS Media Control SDK. Flash memory for upload of embedded applications
44 x 88 x 172 mm (1.7” x 3.5” x 6.8”)
244 g (0.5 lb) excl. power supply