The Altusen PS/2 CPU adapters connect KVM cables to the PS/2 console ports of the servers. Those adapters are light and in small form factor, fit perfectly into most of the rack-mount or desktop servers.
- Auto Signal Compensation (ASC), no DIP switch setting needed for the different distances.
- Hot pluggable - add or remove computers without having to power down the switch.
- Lifetime firmware upgrades.
- Superior video quality - supports resolution of up to 1024 x 768 within the distance of up to 300m (KM0832) / 150m (KM0432/KM0216); DDC2B.
- Built in ASIC for greater reliability and compatibility.
- CPU module designed with automatic conversion to allow for flexible interface combinations (PS/2, USB) to control all computer types (PC).
- Compact size.